1. How tall are you?About 1,62 metres. My mother is happy about it every time she measures it, even though I'm that height since I'm thirteen or fourteen. Now I'm fifteen and still she's hoping that I'll yet grow a bit. Come on, Mom...
2. Do you have a hidden talent? If so, what?Er... maybe. How do you know of a hidden talent, if it's hidden? Maybe I'm a witch and that damn German wizardry school isn't as well-organized as Hogwarts and... there are a lot of hidden talents I'd like to have, but I'm sure, that it's actually everyones own decision, what he or she wants to do. If you really want to learn seven languages, you can. If you really want to learn martial arts, you can. It's more about your will, patience and obstinacy. If you really want it, you can do it. If you're too lazy, then it's your own fault
3. What is your biggest blog-related pet peeve?Hmm... maybe Blogger's awful characteristic, that a comment, that you write while you're not logged in, disappears, if you then select you google profile to log in. Because then you'r logged in, but the comment has disappeared. So, whenever you comment and aren't logged in you need to save it on you own by copying it, or otherwise it disappears.
4. What's your biggest non-blog-related pet peeve?Hmm... I think, when somebody insults me to be stupid or when somebody tells a really mean lie about me. Or when somebody thinks, he knows the truth and doesn't listens. I know that I sometimes don't listen either, but these things feel really wrong, when they happen. I especially hate being insulted as stupid by people who don't know me.
5. What is your favorite song?You know, that no person has one single favorite song, at least not, if you think it long periods. But at the moment it's 21 Guns by Green Day. My all-time favorites are Wind Of Change, Blowing In The Wind (I like wind by the way) and also an older German song whose translated title is: "The Thoughts Are Free".
6. What is your favorite Etsy shop that isn't yours?Er... do I have an Etsy shop? Sorry, but I think that's something, that really isn't a matter for a lot of people. Actually I often think, that most people are somehow isolated in their own world and sometimes bloggers also belong to these. I think here in Germany many people have online shops called "DaWanda" or so, but I actually don't care, also I don't care about etsy shops. They're no matter in my life.
7. What is your favorite way to spend free time when you're not alone?When I'm not alone, I talk a lot with my friends. When I was younger I was famous for chattering all the time and often the teacher dismissed me from the classroom to think about my behaviour, simply because I couldn't stop talking, even when somebody told me to. Okay, that's not the only one. I also like going to a theme park, swimming, walking and a lot more, but I think nevertheless talking is what I probably do most.
8. What is your favorite junk food?Milkshakes (when I make them myself they aren't, when I buy one at Big M they are) and Milka chocolate.
9. Do you have a pet or pets? If so, what kind, and what are their names?I used to have a tortoise called "Schildi" ("Schildkröte" means tortoise or turtle in Germany. A bit like calling a dog "doggy") when I was a little girl. When I was six years old the tortoise "ran" away (it probably didn't run, but it disappeared). For my tenth birthday I got a pair of gerbils from my parents that I called Nina and Marina. Later the were renamed on a New Year's Eve party to Nina Haffelpaff (What you get, when you write "Hufflepuff" with German pronounciation...) and Marina Günther (a really silly name, but it was New Year's Eve, so never mind) On my birthday that followed in February they both got a second name too, so at last their names where Nina Coraline Haffelpaff and Marina Johnsy Günther, though I never used the second names again and they where Nina Haffelpaff and Marina Günther for the time of their lives.
10. What are your number one favorite nonfiction and fiction books?My favorite nonfiction book is this one (sorry, but it's got that awfully long title) and a true bookworm doesn't have one favorite book. Nope, I couldn't tell you what my favorite book is. But I promise, there a enough to fill a whole bookshelf.
11. What is your favorite beauty product?Uhm... toothpaste
12. When were you last embarrassed? What happened?That's really, really private and personal and I won't write on this blog about it. No, that's totally impossible, since people from my real life read this blog too.
13. If you could only drink one beverage (besides water) what would it be?Hot chocolate? Milk? Tea? One of these, but it would be really hard to choose. I think I'd draw lots.
14. What's your favorite movie?It's the same like with books and songs. You never have only one of them, there are too many to just have one. I like Bridge to Terabithia a lot though. I really should read the book. Shame on me! But, beside of that, there are at least twenty good movies including the Star Wars, the Harry Potter and the Lord Of The Rings movies. Oh, and of course the Hunger Games. No, I'm not very original with movies.
15. What were you in high school: prom queen, nerd, cheerleader, jock, valedictorian, band geek, loner, artist, prep?Where I live, there are no cheerleaders and no prep teams. In Germany you do sports rather in a sports club than at school. I think I'm just one of many freaks. I don't belong anywhere. There is no stereotype that perfectly fits too me. I don't even exactly know what a valedictorian is.
16. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?I'd live in a place, that is never in the same place. Like an airship, a moving house or anything else that's never in the same place and my parents would teach me at home and the whole place would be my home. But that won't happen.
17. PC or Mac?Definitly PC. It's the better compatibility and the fact, that you do not depend so much of Microsoft than of Apple. Sure Apple has good features, but I couldn't imagine to use a Mac. Never. Maybe it's also because I'm simply used to PC's, but the though of using a Mac is... creepy. It's enough to have iTunes.
18. Last romantic gesture from a crush, date, boy/girlfriend, spouse?I promise I never had something like that. I'm fifteen, but sometimes these things happen late. I have kissed some boys in elementary school, but there was never real love in my life.
19. Favorite celebrity?If my favorite writer Tad Williams, Michael Ende and Astrid Lindgren count as celebrities everything's fine. If not, I haven't got a favorite celebrity. Period.
20. What blogger friends do you secretly want to be best friends with?I... really sometimes thought, that I would like to meet some bloggers in real life, because I think they are great people, but I wouldn't talk about "best friends". I'm very careful even calling a lot of people I know in real life "friends" because I do know them, but I nevertheless do not trust them totally. Although they're still great.
Really great bloggers are Julie, Fellmonsterchen, Mira and Lioba. And with this you're tagged, guys ;)